Saturday, March 16, 2013

Missionary Moments

"I am called of God. My authority is above that of kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him - to stand in His place, to say and do what He Himself would say and do if He personally were ministering to the very people to whom He has sent me. My voice is His voice, and my acts are His acts; my doctrice is His doctrine. My commission is to do what He wants done; To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in word and in deed of the divinity of his great and marvelous Latter-day work. How great is my calling!"
-Elder Bruce R. McConkie-
 photo 715748b8-95a0-4f1b-97e1-264d144da056_zps2dc9c86f.jpg
 More scenes from Creekfest.
 Lunch break.

 Elder Greer and Elder Heinricks had a great day!
Sister Fitisemanu
 Wellington and Hutt Valley combined Zone Conference - Sister Nowers, Sister Taleni, Sister Ramirez and Sister Alcock.
 President Kezerian, Elder and Sister Edwards, Elder and Sister Shepherd.
 All the members that provided such a fantastic meal. A big thank you!
 Getting ready to sing for our food.
 Christchurch Zone Conference. Sister Paongo, Sister Rose, Sister Saulala, Sister Saunders, Elder Ross and Elder Cunningham.
 Sister and Elder Blackwell, Sister and Elder Smith and Elder Jarvis.
 Elder Vui, Elder Maribo, Elder Kaumavae, Elder Christensen, Elder Sasagi and Elder Taufa.
 Elder Tuihalangingie, Elder Hilliman, Elder Kava and Elder Florian.
 Sister and Elder Little with President Kezerian.
Elder and Sister Blackwell are the new CES Couple serving in Christchurch. They are from Marysvale, Utah They are working with a wonderful group of YSA in the area.




No comments:

Post a Comment